How To Upload A Video To YouTube
1. The first thing you need to do is sign in and log in to Youtube. Now you will see an upload button near the search bar.
2. Now you will be on a page where you can drag and drop files. Or you can click on it. I am going to go ahead and click on it. Then select your file. Click “open.”
3. Now you will want to add information:
The title is important.
House for Sale – San Francisco, CA
Add your description:
Always add contact info in your description.
Tags: house for sale, San Francisco
Privacy setting: Public
4. If you don’t want people to be able to search for the video, you can set it as “unlisted” This means people can only view it if they have a link. I am leaving it as “public.”
5. Then it will finish uploading, and you can select a thumbnail. I like to select an exterior photo of the house.
6. Then click on save.