How To Upload A Video To Facebook
I want to look at slideshow videos.
I am going to show you how to upload a video to Facebook. It is very easy. I am also going to show you how to select an attractive thumbnail on your newsfeed. You can select it instead of just having a random frame on the video.
1. Go to your Facebook page and go to your status updates. Write a sentence that introduces your video. I am going to write, “Here is a beautiful home near Omaha, NE we are trying to sell. If you know of anyone looking for a home in that area, feel free to share this video.”
2. Click on the photo/video button. Then browse to your video. I will select the file that has the mp4 file extension. Then click “open.” The file will upload. Then click “post.”
3. Go to “options” and click “edit this video.”
4. Add a title, and a place. You can edit your description if needed.
5. When it gets done processing, you can select a thumbnail.
6. Select a thumbnail and click “save.”